Water Heater Installation
If your water heater stopped working, uses more energy than you’d like, or does not provide enough hot water for your household, call the plumbing experts at Goettl to help with your water heating troubles.
If water heater maintenance or repairs aren’t the solution, Goettl’s team will provide professional water heater installation. We’ve been in business since 1939 and will provide quality water heater installation services that you can trust.
Types of Water Heaters We Install
Our certified technicians have experience installing different types of water heaters.
- Tankless water heaters – This kind of hot water system installation provides an efficient, energy-saving option as tankless water heaters generate warm water only when it’s needed.
- Storage tank water heaters – This is one of the most common types of water heaters. It uses an insulated tank to heat and store water until it’s needed.
- Heat pump water heaters – A heat pump water heater uses electricity to move existing heat from one place to another instead of generating heat directly like a traditional hot water heater.
Benefits of Professional Water Heater Installation
Safety is one of the main reasons you want to leave this important task to the Goettl professionals. Highly combustible gas is used to heat the water, and gas water heaters have pilot lights that can cause the unit to explode if not properly installed, along with the possibility of carbon monoxide leaks. Our Goettl professionals understand how to properly size the unit needed, and our water heater installation services ensure longevity with warranty protection.
Our Water Heater Installation Process
Regular maintenance on your water heater will maximize its effectiveness, improve energy efficiency, and extend the life of the heater. Goettl professionals will help you find the right water heater for your needs and provide the proper installation. This includes understanding the tank size, energy efficiency standards, and the features that interest you.
We’ll help you select the right hot water heater, remove your old one, professionally install the new one, and test it to make sure it works properly to provide your home with hot water when you need it.
Water Heater Installation Cost
Not all water heater installation services cost the same and there are several factors that can influence the cost of a water heater installation.
Here are some key factors that will influence the cost of your water heater installation:
- The type of water heater being installed – There are two primary types: tankless and tank-based water heaters. Tankless water heaters are generally more expensive to install but will save you money on energy costs in the long run.
- The size and capacity of the water heater – Larger units with higher capacities are usually more expensive than smaller ones.
- The energy source – Electric, natural gas, propane, or solar will impact the hot water system installation cost. Gas and propane heaters may require additional piping and venting, while solar heaters need solar panels and other equipment.
- The location of the installation – If the site of your water heater installation is hard to access, requires extensive modifications to the plumbing, electrical, or gas lines, or involves replacing an existing water heater in a smaller space, the costs may rise. Some installations need additional equipment such as expansion tanks, pressure relief valves, or water softeners. All of these factors can add to the cost.
- The brand and quality of the water heater – Higher-end models tend to be more expensive, but they may provide better efficiency, longer warranties, and more advanced features.
- If your old water heater needs to be removed and disposed of, this can add to the overall cost of the installation.
$80 Drain Clearing*
$80 drain clearing with ground level access. Price is for cabling a single line. If additional work is needed, a quote will be provided.
May not be combined with any other offers, discounts, or prior sales. Price is per system. Must be presented at time of service. Cash value $.001
FREE Service Call*
Diagnostic/evaluation fee of $89 will be waived with any completed repairs by Goettl.
Schedule Your Water Heater Installation Today
The experts at Goettl will fix any hot water issues you may have to ensure your hot water system is working the way it should. We are focused and flexible and work with each customer to find the right solution when it comes to water heater installation.