Water Heater Maintenance Services
The best way to make sure your water heater stays trouble-free all year long is through proper maintenance. Call Goettl today to ensure the long-term performance of your hot water system.
Our Water Heater Maintenance Services
Regular water heater maintenance will not just maximize its effectiveness, it will improve the water heater efficiency of your unit and extend its lifespan. Goettl’s certified technicians will tailor a water heater maintenance schedule based on the needs of each customer, ensuring that your unit is working efficiently, increasing its lifespan, and reducing costly repairs.
Our regularly scheduled maintenance include:
- Inspection of your existing water heater – Our technicians perform a thorough inspection of your water heater to identify any potential issues such as corrosion, leaks, or faulty components. The overall condition of the water heater, including the tank, heating element, and valves, is checked as well.
- Cleaning – Goettl technicians remove any sediment and scale buildup from the tank and clean the heating element to prevent damage and extend the life of your water heater.
- Flushing – This is an important part of water heater maintenance because it helps remove sediment buildup that can reduce efficiency and cause other problems. We will carefully drain and flush the entire tank to ensure optimal performance.
- Leak checks – We’ll inspect for any leaks or signs of potential leaks. This includes examining the pressure relief valve, tank, and connections. If any leaks are discovered, we’ll recommend the appropriate repairs to prevent more extensive damage.
- Anode rod inspection – The anode rod is a crucial component of the water heater that helps prevent corrosion within the tank. Technicians will perform an inspection to determine its condition and recommend anode rod replacement if necessary.
Sadie Guard Dog Protection Plans for Your Maintenance Convenience
The best way to make sure your water heater stays trouble-free all year long is through proper maintenance. The Sadie Guard Dog Protection Plan offered by Goettl makes it hassle-free and includes many benefits, like regularly scheduled maintenance visits, exclusive discounts on any repairs, and priority service if your hot water system breaks down.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Maintenance
There are some specific warning signs you should look for if your water heater requires maintenance, including:
- Reduced hot water supply
- Discolored water coming from your taps
- Unusual, strange noises coming from your water heater (rumbling, popping, cracking sounds)
- Leaks from your water heater
Schedule Your Water Heater Maintenance Today
The experts at Goettl want to make sure make sure your home is safe and comfortable, and your hot water system is working the way it should. We are focused and flexible and work with each customer to find the right solution when it comes to water heater maintenance plans.