Careers at Goettl
We take care of our team by providing great benefits that include the best wages, medical, dental vision, and paid holidays/vacation. If you want to be part of a team where you are valued, have opportunity for growth, and work with fun people than please send your resume or fill out an application!
Do you want to be part of an award-winning team that you can be proud of? Do you want year-round work and drive a clean new truck? Do you want to be in control of how much you make? Then we are the company for you. You hear Goettl Air Conditioning & Plumbing on the radio all the time. So does everyone else. We’ve got a LOT of work.
We are the company for you
Goettl Air Conditioning & Plumbing is the sister company of The Sunny Plumber and they’re both managed by Ken Goodrich, the man you DEFINITELY want to work for.
When you’re a Goettl Technician you get:
- 13 paid vacation days each year
- 6 paid holidays each year
- 401K Retirement Plan with company matches
- Full family Health Insurance, that includes:
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drugs
- Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Brand spanking new trucks, with built-in navigation — and you get to drive that truck home each night. Plus stocked with a gas card and truck washing services.
- Great advertising, so lots and lots and lots of calls to run
- Opportunity to work in Phoenix, Tucson, Las Vegas, or Southern California
- Technical training, sales training, and management training
- Fully stocked vans, so you never have to wait for parts
- A fun state-of-the-art motivating work environment
- iPad with software for service tickets, so no handwriting
- Company supplied smart phone
- Monthly contest
- A suite at the Arizona Cardinals games for you and your family
- Company provided uniforms with paid laundry service
- Employee discounts on all company provided services
- Free morning STARBUCKS
- Having the PRIDE of doing things the right way, not the easy way
Customer Service Reps Needed!
Goettl Air Conditioning & Plumbing continues to grow! We need friendly, bright, and outgoing people to join the call center team.
This position takes inbound calls, garners an understanding of the customers’ needs, documents the details of service needed, schedules appointments, and makes outbound calls to confirm bookings and to schedule maintenance as needed. We work as a team to take care of our customers, the right way, not the easy way and get the job done, the first time. Therefore we need someone who has attention to detail, can multi-task, take notes in our system and wants to join a hard working team that are ambassadors of our service to our clients. We take care of our team by providing great benefits that include the best wages, medical, dental vision, and paid holidays/vacation. If you want to be part of a team where you are valued, have opportunity for growth, and work with fun people than please send your resume or fill out an application!