Tankless Water Heater Services
If your tankless water heater isn’t operating properly and there’s no hot water in your home, call the plumbing experts at Goettl. Our team will provide professional water heater services that best meet your needs.
Tankless Water Heater Installation
Professional tankless water heater services and installation require an experienced company with seasoned professionals.
Our process begins with an assessment of your home’s current plumbing system, hot water usage, and space available so we can determine the appropriate size and type of tankless water heater for your custom needs. This comprehensive assessment helps ensure that your new system will efficiently meet your household’s hot water requirements while minimizing energy consumption.
Factors such as capacity, energy efficiency ratings, and how compatible the model is with your home’s plumbing and electrical systems will be considered. The next steps include:
- If needed, we’ll remove the old water heater by safely disconnecting any components and we’ll properly dispose of it in accordance with local regulations.
- Tankless water heater installation will be completed by our team. Our certified technicians will carefully install your new system and make sure that all connections, venting, and electrical components are secure and correctly installed.
- After the installation is complete, our technicians will test the functionality of the new tankless water heater to verify it’s working properly and efficiently. They will make any necessary adjustments to ensure optimal performance along with detailed instructions on how to use and maintain your new tankless water heater.
Tankless Water Heater Maintenance
Routine tankless water heater maintenance is critical for improved efficiency, extended lifespan, consistent performance, and preventative care so you don’t have to worry about costly repairs.
The tankless water heater maintenance services provided by our skilled technicians include the following:
- Inspection – Goettl’s certified technicians perform a thorough tankless water heater inspection and evaluate its overall condition to identify any signs of wear and tear, damage, or any other potential issues that may require attention.
- Cleaning – Our team completes a proper cleaning of the heat exchanger, venting system, and other tankless water heater components to help maintain optimal efficiency and performance. Special tools and techniques are used to carefully clean the tankless water heater without causing damage.
- Descaling – Over time, minerals in the water supply typically build up inside the tankless water heater. This reduces its efficiency and could potentially cause damage. The tankless water heater descaling process safely removes these mineral deposits to help maintain the efficiency and longevity of the system.
- Leak checks – Our technicians will complete a thorough examination of the tankless water heater for any signs of leaks that can cause water damage or negatively impact the efficiency of the tankless hot water system. If a leak is found, we will provide expert guidance on the best repair service to resolve the issue.
- Component assessment – Certified technicians will evaluate all critical tankless water heater components, including the burner assembly, venting system, and control board, to ensure that everything is functioning properly and safely.
Tankless Water Heater Repair
If there is any issue with your tankless water heater, it’s essential to get it repaired quickly to maintain its efficiency and lifespan. Goettl’s experienced team routinely perform the following repair services:
- Diagnostics – We use advanced diagnostic tools, technology, and techniques to accurately identify the root cause of any problem with the tankless water heater.
- Component replacement – If a tankless water heater component is damaged or worn out, our technicians can replace it with high-quality, manufacturer-approved parts.
- Tankless water heater troubleshooting – Goettl’s certified technicians will work diligently to diagnose and resolve whatever problem your tankless water heater is facing.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters provide an endless supply of hot water and take up less space in your home. While those benefits are important, there are two more that stand out.
The first is energy efficiency as tankless water heaters supply hot water only when needed, so all standby energy loss is completely eliminated. This on-demand style of operation provides energy and cost savings.
The other benefit is the fact a tankless water heater will last longer. Traditional water heaters with tanks usually last about 12 to 15 years, and their energy-efficiency is likely to fade away in those later years.
A tankless system, on the other hand, should last 20 years or more. You will pay more money upfront for the tankless water heater system, but with a longer lifespan and lower operating and energy costs, those savings should offset the higher purchase price.
$80 Drain Clearing*
$80 drain clearing with ground level access. Price is for cabling a single line. If additional work is needed, a quote will be provided.
May not be combined with any other offers, discounts, or prior sales. Price is per system. Must be presented at time of service. Cash value $.001
FREE Service Call*
Diagnostic/evaluation fee of $89 will be waived with any completed repairs by Goettl.
Schedule Your Tankless Water Heater Service Today
You can trust the reliable tankless water heater experts at Goettl to improve the quality of your home with service that ensures you have hot water when you need it. Whether you’re a new customer or a returning one, we are focused and flexible and we find the right solution that works long term.