What Can I Expect to Happen During Routine AC Maintenance?
If you’ve followed this blog at all, you’ve probably noticed that we are strong proponents of air conditioning maintenance. We’ve advised our clients over and over again of just how vital routine maintenance is in order to get the very best performance that your home cooling system has to offer. While most of you will accept this at face value, we do want to make sure that you have a basic understanding of just what you can expect from routine air conditioning maintenance in Phoenix, AZ. Consider the following information, and ask yourself if you really feel confident in your home cooling system.
- Blower component adjustments and cleaning help to ensure that your air conditioner is able to distribute conditioned air throughout your home successfully. You don’t want to wind up with uneven cooling throughout your house due to the fact that your air conditioner’s blower is compromised.
- Lubricating moving parts protects those parts from damage, while also eliminating excessive friction that can cut down on energy efficiency.
- Tightening electrical connections helps your system to operate safely. The voltage and current on the motors in the air conditioning system should also be measured.
- Refrigerant levels must be checked by a trained professional to ensure that you are not losing refrigerant. Remember, refrigerant is not consumed by an air conditioning system. Low levels indicate that there is a leak in the system that must be repaired.
- System controls must be checked for proper operation as well. This will ensure that your system is able to start up properly, and that it will run and shut down as it ought to.
When you schedule routine air conditioning maintenance, you are helping to ensure that your system functions at peak performance and efficiency levels. Schedule service with Goettl Air Conditioning so that you can cool your home with well-earned confidence.