Partner with Goettl
Hear From Others Who Have Chosen to Partner with Goettl
Let’s get started. What’s next?
Why Should I Choose to Partner with Goettl?
Maybe it’s a combination of some or all of the things below, and that’s why we’re willing to work together to find a solution that works perfectly for you.
- Maybe you’re getting to a point where you are thinking about retirement.
- Maybe you’ve been in this industry for a long time and are looking to dip your toes in something new.
- Maybe you’ve hit a ceiling with your business and the responsibility exceeds what you are willing or able to put into it.
- Maybe you’re tired of being the boss, never being able to escape, and are looking to discover more quality time with family and friends.
- Maybe you just want to turn your valuable business into cold, hard cash.
- Maybe you’re a fan of Goettl and Ken Goodrich and want to team up to learn and grow your career and operation with Goettl.
- Maybe it’s… well, that’s enough ideas – tell us – what’s your motivation?
Here is What You Can Expect from Goettl
Direct access to our leader, CEO, and industry veteran, Ken Goodrich, and the entire Goettl leadership team.
A professional, fun, and collaborative environment and business partner.
Corporate infrastructure and systems to reduce your headaches and maximize your profits.
Team camaraderie and sharing of best practices across all branches.
Investment in our most valuable asset, our people, through the Goettl Academy and other people development programs.
The pride of being part of a company that honors its customers with great service and gives its employees encouragement, recognition, and advancement opportunities.
Proud and thoughtful custodian to carry your legacy forward in a way that honors you and your family.
How Does This Whole Process Work?
We tell you about us and we learn about you. If we both feel it’s a good fit, we go to step 2.
We sign a standard non-disclosure agreement and a quick look at the books and business.
We name the number that we’d be willing to pay and make you an offer.
If you like it, we both sign the offer. We’ll move to customary business, legal, and financial due diligence.
We write up the agreements reflecting exactly what we both agreed on.
We both sign the agreements, and you start living the dream.
W e do things the right way , not the easy way, and that includes the way we add companies to our family. You are safe with us. Our CEO is Ken Goodrich, a man who began helping his A/C technician dad at just 10 years old in the deserts of Las Vegas, Nevada.
If you’d like to know more, read: