Benefits of Heating Maintenance in Phoenix, AZ
- Less repairs – When you have a professional heating technician regularly inspecting your heating system, they can find small problems before they potentially turn into larger, more costly repairs.
- Increased efficiency – Over time and with regular use, your heating system will develop small issues that can reduce its efficiency. During regular maintenance visits, your heating technician will find these problems and repair them This involves cleaning out your heating system, lubricating any moving parts that need it and replacing broken or worn down parts.
- Extended life – Many times, we get called to replace heating systems that were destroyed by a small problem. During a regular maintenance visit, these problems could have been fixed before they destroyed the entire system.
Common Heating Maintenance Tasks in Phoenix, AZ
During a regular maintenance visit, the Phoenix heating technicians will perform a thorough inspection and cleaning of your entire heating system. Here are just a few of the tasks that they will perform.
- Check fan – The fan is critical to your heating system. During regular maintenance inspections, our technician will check the motor, the belt and the blades to make sure that it’s working well.
- Check the burner, pilot and thermocouple – The burner provides the actual heat for your home. We’ll make sure it’s clean and that it isn’t covered in any soot. We’ll also check the pilot light and thermocouple to make sure that they’re both clean and working well.
- Check the heat exchanger – The heat exchanger is critical to your home comfort and safety. Not only is it responsible for deliver heat, it also exhausts the dangerous and toxic combustion gases out of your home. We’ll check it for cracks or failures.
These are just a few of the many tasks that we’ll perform while we’re at your house. Give us a call today if you need any kind of heating repair or maintenance in Phoenix, AZ.