Last Updated: 10/26/2021
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, you share information directly with us when you fill out a form, schedule an appointment, make a purchase, request customer support, request a technician at your home or business, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of personal information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card and other payment information, and any other information you choose to provide.
Other Information We Collect When You Interact with Us
When you access or use our Services or otherwise transact business with us, we automatically collect information about your activities, including:
- Transactional Information: When you purchase our Services, we collect information about the transaction, such as service details, service price, and date and location of the services.
- Device and Usage Information: We collect information about how you access our website, including data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, IP address, unique device identifiers, and browser type. We also collect information about your activity on our website, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and the page you visited before navigating to our website.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and our service providers) use tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information about you. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources. For example, we may collect information about you from mailing list providers and other third-party sources.
Information We Derive
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we or our partners collect. For example, we may make inferences about your location based on your IP address or infer that you are looking to purchase certain products based on your browsing behavior and past purchases.
We use the information we collect to deliver the services you request and customize your experience with us. We also use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our services;
- Process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations, receipts, invoices, and customer experience surveys;
- Send you technical notices, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and to respond to your comments, questions, and to provide you customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by Goettl and others, and provide news and information we think will interest you (see Your Choices below for information about how to opt out of these communications at any time);
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our website;
- Advertising and Analytics section below);
- Detect, investigate and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and protect the rights and property of Goettl and others;
- Debug to identify and repair errors in our website;
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
We share personal information in the following circumstances or as otherwise described in this policy:
- With vendors, service providers, and consultants that access personal information in order to perform services for us, such as companies that assist us with web hosting, payment processing, third-party financing, fraud prevention, customer service, and marketing and advertising;
- With our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among Goettl and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We also work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of customized campaigns on third-party platforms (such as Facebook and Instagram). As part of these ad campaigns, we or third-party platforms may convert information about you, such as your email address and phone number, into a unique value that can be matched with a user account on these platforms to allow us to learn about your interests and serve you advertising that is customized to your interest. Note that the third-party platforms may offer you choices about whether you see these types of customized ads.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that removing or rejecting cookies could affect the availability and functionality of our website.
You may opt out of receiving text messages or promotional emails from Goettl by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
The California Consumer Privacy Act or “CCPA” (California Civil Code Section 1798.100 et seq.) affords consumers residing in California certain rights with respect to their personal information. If you are a California resident, this section applies to you.
California Consumer Privacy Act
Collection and Use of Personal Information: In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information: identifiers, financial information, characteristics of protected classifications, commercial information, audio or visual information, Internet or other electronic network activity information, and inferences. For details about the precise data points we collect and the categories of sources of such collection, please see Collection of Information above. We collect personal information for the business and commercial purposes described in Use of Information above.
Disclosure of Personal Information: We may share your personal information with third parties as described in the Sharing of Information section above. In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for business purposes: identifiers, financial information, commercial information, Internet or other electronic network activity information and inferences.
Sale of Personal Information: Goettl does not sell your personal information. We do allow our advertising partners to collect certain device identifiers and electronic network activity via our Services to show ads that are targeted to your interests. To opt out of having your personal information used for targeted advertising purposes, please see Advertising and Analytics above.
Your Consumer Rights
Subject to certain limitations, you have the right to (1) request to know more about the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected, used, and disclosed for a business purpose in the last 12 months, (2) request deletion of your personal information, (3) opt out of any “sales” of your personal information that may be occurring, and (4) be free from discrimination for exercising your rights under the CCPA. You may make requests related to these rights by calling 855-888-1778 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will verify your request by asking you to provide information related to your recent interactions with us, such as a recent purchase or transaction in combination with the phone number or email address we have on file.
If we receive your request from an authorized agent, we may ask for evidence that you have provided such agent with power of attorney or that the agent otherwise has valid written authority to submit requests to exercise rights on your behalf. If you are an authorized agent seeking to make a request, please contact us.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact email@example.com or by phone at (702) 749-8109.
GOETTL HOME SERVICES, LLC TERMS OF SERVICE
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) apply to your access to and use of all or part of any website provided by Goettl Home Services, LLC or its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (collectively, the “Company,” “we,” or “us”), including all of the following:
- any other website where the Company posts these Terms
These websites shall be referred to in these Terms collectively as the “Websites.”
BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR WEBSITES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS IN THEIR ENTIRETY, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITES.
We may supply different or additional terms and conditions in relation to some of the services we provide to you. These Terms do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other written agreement you may have with the Company. If there is a conflict between these Terms and any other such written agreement, the other written agreement will control for that conflict.
We may make changes to these Terms from time to time. If we make changes, we will provide you with notice of such changes, such as by sending an email, providing a notice through our Websites, or updating the date at the top of these Terms. Unless we say otherwise in our notice, the amended Terms will be effective immediately, and your continued use of our Websites after we provide such notice will confirm your acceptance of the changes. If you do not agree to the amended Terms, you must stop using our Websites.
If you have any questions about these Terms or our Websites, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Websites are not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 13. You must be at least 13 years of age to use our Websites. If you are under 18 years of age (or the age of legal majority where you live), you may use our Websites only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a user under the age of 18 (or the age of legal majority), you agree to be fully responsible for the acts or omissions of such user in relation to our Websites.
If you use our Websites on behalf of another person or entity, (a) all references to “you” throughout these Terms will include that person or entity, (b) you represent that you are authorized to accept these Terms on that person’s or entity’s behalf, and (c) in the event you or the person or entity violates these Terms, the person or entity agrees to be responsible to us. You represent and warrant that you (a) are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (b) are not listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
2. Prohibited Conduct and Content
You will not violate any applicable law, contract, intellectual property right, or other third-party right or commit a tort, and you are solely responsible for your conduct while using our Websites. You will not:
- Engage in any harassing, threatening, intimidating, predatory, or stalking conduct;
- Sell, resell, or commercially use our Websites;
- Copy, reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, or publicly display all or portions of our Websites, except as expressly permitted by us or our licensors;
- Modify our Websites, remove any proprietary rights notices or markings, or otherwise make any derivative works based upon our Websites;
- Use our Websites other than for their intended purpose and in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying our Websites or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of our Websites in any manner;
- Reverse engineer any aspect of our Websites or do anything that might discover source code or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any part of our Websites;
- Use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods designed to scrape or extract data from our Websites;
- Develop or use any applications that interact with our Websites without our prior written consent;
- Send, distribute, or post spam, unsolicited or bulk commercial electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- Bypass or ignore instructions contained in our robots.txt file; or
- Use our Websites for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or engage in, encourage, or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
3. Ownership; Limited License
The Websites, including the text, graphics, images, photographs, videos, illustrations, and other content contained therein, are owned by the Company or our licensors and are protected under both United States and foreign laws. Except as explicitly stated in these Terms, all rights in and to the Websites are reserved by us or our licensors. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, you are hereby granted a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use our Websites for your own personal, noncommercial use. Any use of the Websites other than as specifically authorized herein, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited, will terminate the license granted herein and violate our intellectual property rights.
Goettl™, Dutton™, Will’s All Pro™, The Sunny Plumber™, Dynamic Air Services™, Las Vegas Air Conditioning™, Eternal Services™, Dayton Services™, Pacific Drain & Plumbing™, and our logos, our product or service names, our slogans, and the look and feel of the Websites are trademarks of the Company and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos mentioned on the Websites are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by us.
You may voluntarily post, submit, or otherwise communicate to us any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, original or creative materials or other information about the Company or our Websites (collectively, “Feedback”). You understand that we may use such Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you, including, without limitation, to develop, copy, publish, or improve the Feedback in the Company’s sole discretion. You understand that the Company may treat Feedback as nonconfidential.
We may provide links to and information about third-party products, websites, services, activities, or events, or we may allow third parties to make their content and information available on or through the Websites (collectively, “Third-Party Content”). We provide Third-Party Content as a service to those interested in such content. Your dealings or correspondence with third parties and your use of or interaction with any Third-Party Content are solely between you and the third party. The Company does not control or endorse, and makes no representations or warranties regarding, any Third-Party Content, and your access to and use of such Third-Party Content is at your own risk.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company and our subsidiaries, parents, affiliates, and each of our respective officers, directors, agents, partners, and employees (individually and collectively, the “Company Parties”) from and against any losses, liabilities, claims, demands, damages, expenses, or costs (“Claims”) arising out of or related to (a) your access to or use of the Websites; (b) your Feedback; (c) your violation of these Terms; (d) your violation, misappropriation, or infringement of any rights of another (including intellectual property rights or privacy rights); or (e) your conduct in connection with the Websites. You agree to promptly notify Company Parties of any third-party Claims, cooperate with Company Parties in defending such Claims and pay all fees, costs, and expenses associated with defending such Claims (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees). You also agree that the Company Parties will have control of the defense or settlement, at the Company’s sole option, of any third-party Claims. This indemnity is in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other indemnities set forth in a written agreement between you and the Company or the other Company Parties.
Your use of our Websites is at your sole risk. Except as otherwise provided in a writing by us, our Websites and any content therein are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In addition, the Company does not represent or warrant that our Websites are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. While the Company attempts to make your use of our Websites and any content therein safe, we cannot and do not represent or warrant that our Websites or servers are free of viruses or other harmful components. You assume the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Websites.
9. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Company and the other Company Parties will not be liable to you under any theory of liability—whether based in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, warranty, or otherwise—for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, punitive or special damages or lost profits, even if the Company or the other Company Parties have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The total liability of the Company and the other Company Parties for any claim arising out of or relating to these Terms or our Websites, regardless of the form of the action, is limited to $5,000.
The limitations set forth in this Section 10 will not limit or exclude liability for the gross negligence, fraud, or intentional misconduct of the Company or the other Company Parties or for any other matters in which liability cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Additionally, some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
In order for us to provide our Websites, you agree that we may process, transfer, and store information about you in the United States and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
Any dispute arising from these Terms and your use of the Websites will be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Nevada, except to the extent preempted by U.S. federal law, without regard to conflict of law rules or principles (whether of Nevada or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. Any dispute between the parties that is not subject to arbitration or cannot be heard in small claims court will be resolved in the state or federal courts of Nevada and the United States, respectively, sitting in Clark County, Nevada.
We reserve the right to modify our Websites or to suspend or stop providing all or portions of our Websites at any time. You also have the right to stop using our Websites at any time. We are not responsible for any loss or harm related to your inability to access or use our Websites.
If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, these Terms are intended solely for the benefit of the parties and are not intended to confer third-party beneficiary rights upon any other person or entity. You agree that communications and transactions between you and us may be conducted electronically.