Many homeowners today are switching to radiant heating upon discovering its enhanced levels of comfort and efficiency. Radiant heating involves the use of a hot water system such as a boiler and an endpoint such as a radiator, baseboard, or an in-floor piping system. It emits waves of heat into a room quietly and efficiently, prompting many homeowners to take the time to make the switch. If you decide you’d like to take advantage of any of the following benefits of radiant heat systems in Phoenix, call on the expertise of Goettl Good Guys Air Conditioning.
- Comfort: Radiant heating systems are often described as more comfortable than forced-air because they heat objects around the room and people in the room rather than only heating up the air. Temperatures are usually more consistent than they are with a furnace and you’ll never notice hot and cold spots around the house so long as your system is functioning properly.
- Zone Control: Another benefit of a radiant heating system is that you get built-in zone control. You can vary the temperature throughout the home in whatever way you please rather than keeping all areas the same, meaning your family members are more comfortable in any room.
- Energy Savings: Hot water systems do not require much energy to operate because they contain so few mechanical parts.
- Longer Lifespan: This also makes them less susceptible to repair since the parts will not wear down as quickly as they would with a forced-air heating and air conditioning system.
- Better Air Quality: Finally, with a radiant heating system, you won’t have to worry about a system that circulates the same stale air over and over again, as you may with a forced-air heating system. This means the air you breathe will be cleaner, resulting in fewer respiratory symptoms in some family members.
Contact Goettl Good Guys Air Conditioning to learn more about the advanced comfort of radiant heat systems in Phoenix.