- Refrigerant levels must be checked. Your air conditioner does not guzzle up refrigerant the way that your car does gasoline. If you have low refrigerant levels, it is likely due to a leak in your system. This can lead to serious operational problems over time.
- Thermostat settings are checked and the device evaluated. You use your thermostat in order to regulate the operation of your air conditioning system at large. If this thermostat is not properly programmed or is malfunctioning in any way, you will struggle to use your system successfully.
- Moving parts are lubricated. Insufficiently lubricated moving parts result in a lot of friction. This puts those parts at risk of damage, and can also negatively affect efficiency levels.
- Condensate drain lines and pans are checked/cleaned. Your air conditioner removes humidity from the air as it operates, resulting in condensation. You risk serious water damage in your home if your drain line/pan is backed up or leaking.
- Electrical connections are checked. You don’t want an improper level of current/voltage damaging your system. This could also result in unsafe operating conditions.
Let Goettl Air Conditioning handle your air conditioning maintenance services.