Goettl Air Conditioning is an industry pioneer. We continue a legacy started in 1939, when Gust and Adam Goettl developed the Phoenix area’s first evaporative cooler and refrigerated AC unit to battle the severe desert temperatures.
Ken Goodrich, our CEO, leads the company after working on Goettl units his whole life. Above is his story.
We take pride in doing the job right the first time around. Our highly skilled and continuously trained technicians provide a high standard of service you won’t find anywhere else. Our technicians are "Sadie Certified". If Sadie doesn’t like them, we won’t send them to your house.
"No One Knows AC Like Goettl"
- Tradition – We honor our roots as an industry leader by continuing a longstanding commitment to quality and innovation.
- Quality – We hold ourselves to the highest standards of quality. Our installers are perfectionists and do "Picture–Perfect" installations, submitting 7 specific pictures with every new HVAC unit installed.
- Honesty – That means doing what is right at all times, no matter what. Our team members are always sincere, ethical, and fair. We show you pictures of what’s going on with your systems, present options on how to fix them, and let you choose what to do.
- Reliability – We arrive with fully–stocked trucks, ready to work right away, reducing your time without air conditioning or heat.
- Innovation – Our technicians practice our culture of innovation on every job. We train daily on new industry technologies and offer the latest products.
- Attention to Detail – We strive for perfection. We pay attention to the small things. We put shoe covers on when we enter your home, we don’t leave fingerprints, we clean up after ourselves, we do the job right the first time, and we replace the screws the other guy left out.
Our Products and Services
If a new unit is needed, our comfort specialists will work with you to find the best solution for your home and needs. Your home will be measured, airflow analyzed, duct systems inspected, sun exposure considered, and they will get an understanding of possible hot/cold spots in your home before making suggestions that are right for you. You will be presented with several options and are able to choose the best solution for your home’s needs.
Our owner, Ken Goodrich, is actively involved in installations and requires that seven specific pictures of every installation be sent to him. He has developed an installation standard and training programs and systems that his team follows to ensure your system will run better and last longer. He takes pride in everything we do and stands behind the work of this company.
We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and believe in doing the right thing, the first time.